1. Responsible for the design and development of specific business functions, able to deeply understand the business and work independently in the project, including requirements analysis, architecture design and code implementation;
2. Continuously optimize system architectures, have experience in designing non-functional requirements, such as: high scalability, high performance, high availability, security, etc.;
3. Define universal platforms or service capabilities by keep analysing and abstracting, able to find and solve existing technical problems, verify, and promote them in specific business scenarios.
1. Familiar with Spring, ibatis and other open source frameworks, understanding of IO, multi-threading, collection, JVM principles;
2. Familiar with the design and application of distributed systems, as well as mechanisms such as distributed, cache and message; Can make rational application of distributed common technologies and solve problems;
3. Master Linux operating system and large database (Oracle, MySql); Rich experience in SQL optimization;
4. Strong learning ability, strong quality of patience, high attention to details.